Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm An Uncle!

Well, I'm back. And I must say, quite exhausted.

Since I last appeared here (you could also say, first appeared here), I have gotten absolutely nothing done outside with the Christmas display. It will happen, though. Just it won't be done by Thanksgiving, obviously.

In the past few days, I have become an Uncle. That's right, I'm now "Uncle Kenny!" My sister gave birth to a wonderful baby boy named Bodhi W. K. Pierce on Monday, November 26, 2007, at 0849 (for those not familiar with military time, that's 8:49 AM). He weighed 8 pounds, 3.4 ounces, and was 21 1/2 inches long. Baby and mom got to go home from the hospital on Wednesday afternoon. And I enjoy, and will continue to enjoy visiting him as much as possible.

Here's a picture of me holding Bodhi when he was 2 days old, still at the hospital:



And just for kicks, here's a taste of things to come in Christmas lights...this particular video is from my display in 2006. The song is "Appalachian Snowfall" by The Trans-Siberian Orchestra:

1 comment:

frumpyred said...

Great pic of you and Bodhi. I still LOVE your display!! Can't wait to see what special treat you have for us this year!!